Remote Skype Sessions
Modern technology allows me to meet with clients from the UK or anywhere in the world for one-to-one sessions via Skype whenever office appointments are impracticable or undesireable. Whether we meet remotely from across town or across continents, Skype Sessions allows us to meet with ease, from the comfort of your own familiar surroundings. If you are too far away to travel or prefer the convenience of conducting your sessions from a location of your choice, try Skype Sessions – it works!
What is Skype?
Skype is a FREE and easy to use Voice Over IP (VOIP) programme that allows for free internet calls over the computer, so that people can communicate ‘face to face’ as if they were actually in the same room.
Advantages of Skype
- Skype is free!
- NO travelling time to and from sessions, and no parking hassles or fees, increasing ease of scheduling and saving time and money!
- Why settle for a local therapist who may not be the best match for your needs?
- Maximise your comfort and ease, as the session will be in the comfort and familiarity of your own home.
- You can enjoy your online therapy session as if you were face to face with me, thanks to the WebCam feature in Skype.
What Equipment Is Required For Skype ?
- A computer with a broadband connection.
- Skype installed on your computer
- A WebCam
- Headphones or speakers connected to your computer
How Do I Get Skype Onto My Computer?
- Download and install Skype: http://www.skype.com/download/ and click on ‘Join Skype’ in the top right corner of the screen. Follow the user-friendly installation instructions and within a few minutes, you will have Skype installed on your computer.
- Choose your Skype user name and login information, and you are ready to schedule your Skype appointment by using the ‘Contact ’ form.
How to Book a Skype Session
- Complete the contact form, or email me stating your preferred appointment dates and times.
- Please include all details on the form, including your email address and Skype login name.
- I will email you to confirm your time and date or to suggest alternative appointments.
- Once a mutually agreed time is arranged the booking will be confirmed.
- All sessions must be paid for in advance via Paypal. You do not need a Paypal account, just a debit or credit card. Once we’ve booked a time for your next Skype session, simply click on the Paypal button to make your payment and confirm your appointment. I will then email you confirmation.
I look forward to a successful Skype session with you!